Chicago, IL, Oct. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — An online charity auction, to fund epilepsy research, features autographed items and concert experiences donated by Rock & Roll Hall-of-Famers, country music legends, and musical theater stars. Bidding on all auction items is now open. There are no reserves.
Several of the music-themed auction items have generated a lot of excitement, including a guitar autographed by Bruce Springsteen and all members of the E Street Band: Nils Lofgren, Roy Bittan, Jake Clemons, Charles Giordano, Patti Scialfa, Garry Tallent, Soozie Tyrell, Stevie Van Zandt, and Max Weinberg. That autographed guitar is packaged with two tickets — center orchestra, second row — to SPRINGSTEEN ON BROADWAY, Bruce Springsteen’s sold-out, one-man show at the Walter Kerr Theater in New York City.
This music-themed charity auction for epilepsy research features items that would appeal to music fans of many genres:
- Eddie Vedder autographed guitar
- Keith Richards autographed guitar
- Trace Adkins autographed guitar
- Toby Keith autographed guitar and tickets to any 2019 Toby Keith concert
- James Taylor autographed guitar
- Paul Simon autographed guitar with a personalized message
- Cheap Trick autographed drum head
- Eric Church signed memorabilia and tickets to any 2019 Eric Church concert
- 3 Doors Down autographed guitar
- HAMILTON (Chicago) VIP Experience
“We are so very grateful to these music legends for their support,” said Meghan Jorgenson, Director of Development of Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE). “Many of these Hall-of-Famers and stars have performed at CURE’s past fundraising events, including Paul Simon, James Taylor, and Miguel Cervantes. We’re excited that Eddie Vedder, Nils Lofgren, and Miguel Cervantes will perform this year at CURE’s Chicago Benefit at Navy Pier on Monday, October 15.”
Online bidding for all auction items ends on Monday, October 15 at 7:00pm CT.
Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE) is the leading nongovernmental agency fully committed to funding research in epilepsy. The proceeds from this auction support CURE’s mission to find a cure for epilepsy by promoting and funding patient-focused research.
- Springsteen Auction Package
- james taylor
Michael Organ About Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE) (312) 255-1801 Michael.Organ@CureEpilepsy.org