Rising demand for convenience foods, medicine, and increasing importance of nutrition fortification are the major factors influencing market growth.
Market Size – USD 2.65 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.4%, Market Trends –
Increase in demand from various Pharmaceutical industries are responsible for the growth opportunities of the global market.
NEW YORK, April 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Gelatin Market is estimated to reach USD 4.42 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing use of Gelatin in several end-user industries such as in food & beverages, medical and healthcare. Increasing demand for accessible foods, rising influence of nutrition fortifying pharmaceutical production, are crucial driving factors that are boosting the market growth.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1261
The primary source of gelatin is a form of collagen which can be obtained from several animal sources including cattle bones, bovine hides, pigskin, and fish. This kind of animal collagen eases consumption of tablets and capsules effortlessly. The product is utilized as a gelling agent in various applications including nutraceuticals, food & beverage, personal care, healthcare, and photography. Gelatin is also applied in the production of a wide range of pharmaceuticals including blood volume substitutes, wound dressings, and homeostatic sponges.
Europe accounts for the largest share of 32.10% of the gelatin market in 2018. The reason for the notable growth is due to the increasing demand for functional food & beverage products and nutritional products along with developing pharmaceutical enterprises. Furthermore, the ample availability of raw materials, as well as the presence of crucial gelatin manufacturing, add value to the growth of the gelatin market in the region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gelatin-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Gelatin plays an indispensable role in a broad variety of nourishment products. In bakery items, it has a unique position; it helps to balance out the fluid limit of several pastry kitchen items like cream fillings, icing, coatings, and marshmallows. It is utilized with whipped fixings and mousses for its balancing out and beating functions. It is used in canned food like hams to solidify the juices that get suspended between the preparing stages.
- The food & beverages market of the application segment accounts for the largest market share of 31.50% in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 1.40 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period, due to an extensive range of applications in food and essential nutritional value.
- Gelatin is a vibrant protein source and hence is used along with functional & nutritious food & beverage products. The growing demand for nutritious food & beverages has been spurring the need for gelatin.
- Bovine skin market accounts for the largest market share of 29.29% in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 1.30 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. They are used as a raw material due to the presence of high levels of fibrous content and peptide.
- The type A is used as a food grade gelatin and is valued at USD 1.75 Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 2.93 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. There is an increasing demand for gelatin in sports drinks, moreover, the application of gelatin in this segment is projected to stimulate at a high pace due to its essential protein and low-fat content.
- APAC accounts for a market share of 23.70% in 2018. Due to the rapidly-growing consumer markets of India, China, and other APAC countries that have a combined population surpassing four billion people; this is predicted to become an increasingly significant driver for global consumption in the future, led by swiftly growing household incomes and increasing middle-class population.
- The market players are primarily focused on developing new technologies to meet the requirements of users. Various companies are also involved in numerous merger & acquisitions as their essential strategy is to maintain sufficient market share. These factors are expected to have a positive impact on industry growth over the next few years.
- Gelita invested in Eberbach plant for the construction of ultra-modern facilities in January 2017, which helped the company to maximize the production process to meet consumer demand for gelatin and protein products.
- Key participants include Darling Ingredients, Gelita, Junca Gelatines, Tessenderlo Group, Nitta Gelatin, Weishardt, India Gelatine & Chemicals, Trobas Gelatine, Lapi Gelatine, Sterling Biotech Group, Gelnex., Italgelatine
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1261
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Gelatin Market on the basis of Source Mode, Material, Function, Application and region:
Source Mode Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Bovine Skin
- Cattle Bone
- Fish & Poultry
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Food & beverages
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Type A
- Type B
Function Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Gelling Agent
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Browse more reports of Organic Chemicals category at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/organic-chemicals
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052