Company Announcement no. 5-2018
Interim report – Q2 2017/18 (the period 1 November 2017 – 30 April 2018)
Full-year guidance for 2017/18 is maintained
The Board of Directors of Roblon A/S has today considered and approved the interim report for Q2 2017/18
Highlights for the Roblon Group for H1 2017/18:
- The order intake was DKKm 82.0 (DKKm 91.8).
- The order book at 30 April 2018 stood at DKKm 23.1 (DKKm 33.9).
- Revenue was DKKm 108.5 (DKKm 86.6).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was DKKm 10.8 (DKKm 11.2).
- Profit before tax was DKKm 12.4 (DKKm 12.8).
- Profit after tax for continuing and discontinued operations was DKKm 17.0 (DKKm 14.2).
- In April 2018, the Group invested DKKm 12.7 in acquiring business activities in the USA and in that connection signed a three-year project contract with potential revenue of up to USDm 15-20. The project contract includes an option to extend the delivery of fibre-based solutions for the wind turbine industry beyond the three-year project period.
- As stated in Company Announcement no. 2-2018, Roblon concluded an agreement in February 2018 to sell the largest part of the Roblon Engineering segment. The profit/loss from the divested business is reported under discontinued operations,
and comparative figures have been restated.
- After the signing of the above-mentioned project contract for delivery of fibre-based products for the wind turbine industry, as stated in Company Announcement no. 4-2018, Management expected full-year 2017/18 revenue from continuing operations of around DKKm 255.0 (2016/17: DKKm 198.6) and profit before tax of around DKKm 28.0 (2016/17: DKKm 21.6). This management guidance is maintained after H1 2017/18.
Frederikshavn, 26 June 2018
Jørgen Kjær Jacobsen Lars Østergaard
Chairman of the Board Managing Director and CEO
Enquiries regarding this announcement should be addressed to:
Managing Director and CEO Lars Østergaard, tel. +45 9620 3300
CVR no. 57 06 85 15
- Company announcement no 5 – 2018