New York, Jan. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global isopropanol market is forecast to reach USD 4.05 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Isopropanol or Isopropyl Alcohol is the colorless, highly flammable laboratory and household chemical and primary type of alcohol. Based on the isomerism, the isopropanol has a twin molecule with a slightly different chemical structure, n-propanol. Isopropanol is more readily available for its simple chemical structure compared to the n-propanol and is also consequently cheaper. Isopropanol is mostly used in medical use applications and also widely utilized as a direct or intermediate solvent chemical in the formulation of various chemical processing. However, the market is potentially being restrained by the stringent Volatile organic compounds’ (VOC) emission norms in European and North American continents.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2366
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow fastest with the highest growth rate of 6.7% in the period 2019 – 2027, owing to higher demand in the household & personal care products and paints & coatings industries coupled with propulsion of the medical use products due to rise in the small and severe infectious diseases, especially in the highly populous regions like India and Bangladesh.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Isopropanol is widely used as a disinfectant which strongly prevents the growth of the bacteria on skin. The medical use applications sub-segment is expected to gain the highest market possession of USD 1.19 Billion in 2027, having grown with a CAGR forecasted to be 6.2% during the forecast period.
- Isopropanol is one of the safest synthetic alcohol to be used in the direct solvent and is widely used in the chemical formulations. Eyeglasses cleaner, toner of the electronics appliances, removing thermal paste from heat sinks on IC packages are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 34.5% by 2027 growing with a rate of 6.6% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical Intermediate segment is measured to gain a market revenue of USD 0.76 Billion by 2027 and the CAGR is forecasted to be 5.8% in the forecast period. Isopropanol is utilized as the chemical intermediate in the processing of propyl amines, halides, and propyl acetate.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials especially in the emerging nation in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, and the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable players in this region, while France is the fastest-growing market in Europe.
- North America is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 25.7% of market possession by 2027 and CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. US possessed the highest market share in this region in 2018.
- Key participants include BASF SE, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Tokuyama Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp., OXEA GmbH, JXTG Holdings, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Sasol Limited, and ISU Chemical.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/isopropanol-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global isopropanol market on the basis of the end-use, sales channel, applications, and region:
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Pharmaceutical Solvents
- Pesticide Formulations
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Medical Use
- Paints and Coatings
- Household & Personal Care
- Printing Inks
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2366
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse more similar reports on Materials and Chemicals category by Reports And Data
Splice Tape Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/splice-tape-market
Sizing Agents Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sizing-agents-market
Magnesium Alloys Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/magnesium-alloys-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected]